What is included in the Brent Funeral Service Cremation package?
These are the things that we will do for you as part of our service:
- We will bring your loved one into our care
- Your loved one will rest in our secure mortuary facility where you will be able to visit during normal working hours at no additional cost
- We will provide a suitable coffin
- We will liaise with all Third Parties, ensuring the timely completion of all necessary paperwork
- We will transport your loved one to your chosen crematorium at the appointed time of the service
- We will be there to support and guide you in making the arrangements through to the day of the funeral itself.
What additional services can I choose?
We understand that while you may want a simple funeral, keeping costs down, there may be some additional services that you would like, in accordance with traditions or beliefs.
Our staff will be happy to talk through your needs and help you decide on the options that best suit you – we will then be able to confirm any additional costs that may be incurred.
The following services are available to you at an additional cost:
- A wider selection of coffins and options, including eco and more sustainable options
- Specialist minister or faith services
- Repatriation service
- Provision of traditional hearse and limousines, horse and carriage, and alternative funeral vehicles
Our prices are for services within a reasonable distance of Brent – please call us on 020 8937 2390 for further details